Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Week 6 EOC: Me Times 3

Think about 3 items that you bought that describe you or define you....and a description 100 per picture.

Something that defines me is playing a new game that came out a couple months ago called Neverwinter which is a (MMORPG) Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. It comes from the pen and paper game Dungeons & Dragons.  I’m addicted to it and I love that it allows me to be somebody else for a couple hours.  It helps release all my stress and the happenings with people around me in my life.  Although it is not real, I would rather do that then drink and get drunk to “drown my sorrows away”.  I think this is one game that I will reach to the max level and continue playing for years to come.



Another thing that I would have to probably say that defines me is my iPhone 4s.  I have had other phones that may have better features and more quality to it but there is nothing like an iPhone 4s.  As soon as I owned my first iPhone I became more involved with technology.  What I love about the iPhone 4s is how simple it is to use.  My son who was 2 at the time used it so easily and that then became the new babysitter.  I thank you for that Apple!  I have even self-taught myself how to create and basic and simple soundboard app for the iPhone 4s.  I am definitely getting the new version when it comes out apparently early to mid-September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment